Ads

Feb 23, 2013

Monster ambassador!


These are the monster ambassador! In case you don't know anything abt monster. It's actually a energy drink similar to redbull. It's called monster energy drink in green and the other one called khaos with 50% of juice in it!  Taste really nice I swear!  U can get this can drink at 7-11 is quite a big can drinks.  And cost less than $4! Worth it right? 

Anyway we actually attended the candy event at zouk ytd night! Super fun event and they are giving out my favourite candies STICKY SWEETS hahaha!  I party in a club with lots of candies surrounding me!   A very fun night with all these girls and big bosses! Happy partying & drinking with them and most of us were either tipsy or drunk ytd night! Wish to have this kind of gathering with them again ^^

Okay I'm gonna stop here now,  mass update done!  See ya guys soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment